The information you are communicating is important. Help your audience understand and remember the key points you are trying to make by building an effective presentation.
A few guidelines:
- Focus on the content.
- Pick a format and stick with it
- Good contrast is important.
- Do not overcrowd the slide with too much text.
- Make sure the text is readable.
- Control the entrance of all your text.
- Limit the amount of graphics on each slide.
- Animation should be kept to a minimum.
- Do not read word-for-word from a slide.